Sunday, December 25, 2005

Christmas dinner

Greg gets to post everything. Well poo on him. Here's our not sad Christmas dinner. Delicious!
First up we have the ham, delicious pumpkin soup, and baked squash. I recommend the pumpkin soup. Also, the glaze on the ham was best.

Ham, pumpkin soup, and baked kabbocha. Posted by Picasa

Next is a picture of the whole dinner. It consisted of ham, mashed potatoes, baked squash, pumpkin soup, green bean casserole, delicious bakery dessert, beer for Greg, and some cheap wine. Note our classy wine glasses. We have tons of leftovers.

The whole spread. Posted by Picasa

This is the dessert I found when I had to run out at 4pm for butter and chicken bullion. I was impressed by the bit of plastic holly and decided to pay $1.80 each. They were wonderful and cream filled.

Dessert! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Greg said...

That pumpkin soup was really good. If anyone cares, I used a recipe from the LA Times. Don't know how long the link will last, but here it is...

Anonymous said...

Well, maybe we'll try the pumpkin soup today. Otherwise the menu includes tofu steaks marsala, whipped potats, broccoli....cookies!!!!!!!!
What a great dessert you found, Sam!

MPM