Greg and I went to Yokohama for our anniversary. I would love to post pictures, but Greg didn't bother with any. We stayed at the Royal Park Hotel in the Landmark tower. It was a nice hotel, and getting upgraded to executive level even though we reserved for a discounted price on Expedia was certainly icing on the cake. We ate duck at a pretty good Chinese buffet, drank coffee from Hawaii, and relaxed in our room and watched Clear and Present Danger.
Sunday we stopped in Makuhari to have cakie-hodai with Eddie and Mami. It turns out that the hotel we like to eat cake at is closing at the end of the month. Bummer.
Monday, May 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Dear Greg and Sam,
Happy Anniversary to you both! I hope you had a wonderful time in Yokohama. May the rest of your stay in Japan be filled with cakei-hodei.
The Onymous Guy
So the hotel for cakie hodai is closing?? or just the restaurant on top?? Either way, bummer. Kate assures me there are others, however.
Hope it was a memorable anniversary. I'm glad you make time to celebrate it together! Love, Maureen
Post a Comment