That's Naoki, one of my ever-jubilant first graders, wearing a shirt that I'm pretty sure would get him sent home from an American school. Peeking out from behind him is Shuuka, a girl in the second grade.
Friday, February 09, 2007
i don't think he could wear this at home
As many of you are by now aware, despite the best efforts of teachers like Samantha and myself, the adult Japanese population has a less than stellar command of the English language. Most of the time this is harmless, but every once in awhile they produce newsstands called "Let's Kiosk" and shirts like this:

That's Naoki, one of my ever-jubilant first graders, wearing a shirt that I'm pretty sure would get him sent home from an American school. Peeking out from behind him is Shuuka, a girl in the second grade.
That's Naoki, one of my ever-jubilant first graders, wearing a shirt that I'm pretty sure would get him sent home from an American school. Peeking out from behind him is Shuuka, a girl in the second grade.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is a good one. I'll make sure to send your link to Kitty Mum again so she can enjoy it. Love, MPM
Post a Comment